Experimental and Clinical Psychopharmacology
Table of Contents: 2018, Volume 26, Issue 5 (October)
Recently published articles in Experimental and Clinical Psychopharmacology®.
By William W. Stoops
- A review of the effects of nicotine on social functioning.
Martin, Lea M.; Sayette, Michael A.
- Differences in puff topography, toxicant exposure, and subjective response between waterpipe tobacco smoking men and women.
Soule, Eric K.; Ramôa, Carolina; Eissenberg, Thomas; Cobb, Caroline O.
- Effects of nicotine deprivation on current pain intensity among daily cigarette smokers.
LaRowe, Lisa R.; Kosiba, Jesse D.; Zale, Emily L.; Ditre, Joseph W.
- Effects of exercise on experimentally manipulated craving for cannabis: A preliminary study.
Wilson, Sandy D.; Collins, R. Lorraine; Prince, Mark A.; Vincent, Paula C.
- Comparison of subjective response to alcohol in Caucasian and Hispanic/Latino samples.
Richner, Kailey A.; Corbin, William R.; Menary, Kyle R.
- Is ADHD, independent of ODD, associated with whether and why college students misuse stimulant medication?
Benson, Kari; Woodlief, Darren T.; Flory, Kate; Siceloff, E. Rebekah; Coleman, Kevin; Lamont, Andrea.
- Effects of lorcaserin and buspirone, administered alone and as a mixture, on cocaine self-administration in male and female Rhesus monkeys.
Collins, Gregory T.; France, Charles P.
- Limited modulation of the abuse-related behavioral effects of d-methamphetamine by disulfiram.
de Moura, Fernando B.; Kohut, Stephen J.; Bergman, Jack.
- Alternate versions of a fixed-choice, delay-discounting assessment for repeated-measures designs.
Kuang, Jinyi; Milhorn, Hannah; Stuppy-Sullivan, Allison; Jung, Soyeon; Yi, Richard.
- Aripiprazole-induced atrial fibrillation in a patient with concomitant risk factors.
D'Urso, Giordano; Anastasia, Annalisa; Toscano, Elena; Patti, Sara; de Bartolomeis, Andrea.