Experimental and Clinical Psychopharmacology
ECP Table of Contents: 2019, Volume 27, Issue 1 (Feb)
Recently published articles in Experimental and Clinical Psychopharmacology®.
- The use of crowdsourcing in addiction science research: Amazon Mechanical Turk.
Strickland, Justin C.; Stoops, William W.
- Past and future preference reversals are predicted by delay discounting in smokers and non-smokers.
Pope, Derek A.; Poe, Lindsey; Stein, Jeffrey S.; Snider, Sarah E.; Bianco, Alexander G.; Bickel, Warren K.
- Genetic influences on delayed reward discounting: A genome-wide prioritized subset approach.
MacKillop, James; Gray, Joshua C.; Weafer, Jessica; Sanchez-Roige, Sandra; Palmer, Abraham A.; de Wit, Harriet.
- Distress tolerance and cannabis craving: The impact of laboratory-induced distress.
Buckner, Julia D.; Walukevich Dienst, Katherine; Zvolensky, Michael J.
- Effects of oxytocin on stress reactivity and craving in veterans with co-occurring PTSD and alcohol use disorder.
Flanagan, Julianne C.; Allan, Nicholas P.; Calhoun, Casey D.; Badour, Christal L.; Moran-Santa Maria, Megan; Brady, Kathleen T.; Back, Sudie E.
- Autonomic and affective mediators of the relationship between mindfulness and opioid craving among chronic pain patients.
Baker, Anne K.; Garland, Eric L.
- The influence of anxiety sensitivity on opioid use disorder treatment outcomes.
Baxley, Catherine; Weinstock, Jeremiah; Lustman, Patrick J.; Garner, Annie A.
- Effects of lorcaserin on reinstatement of responding previously maintained by cocaine or remifentanil in rhesus monkeys.
Gerak, Lisa R.; Collins, Gregory T.; Maguire, David R.; France, Charles P.
- Underage drinking, alcohol dependence, and young people starting to use prescription pain relievers extra-medically: A zero-inflated Poisson regression model.
Parker, Maria A.; Anthony, James C.
- Validation of a brief behavioral economic assessment of demand among cigarette smokers.
Athamneh, Liqa N.; Stein, Jeffrey S.; Amlung, Michael; Bickel, Warren K.