Div. 28 Membership
Information about membership in Div. 28
Div. 28 is committed to:
- Basic and applied research.
- Undergraduate, graduate and postdoctoral training.
- Evidenced-based clinical practice.
- Public service and advocacy.
We accept APA members and non-members and have different membership levels available for students, early career psychologists (terminal degree within the past seven years) and regular members.
Corporate affiliate memberships
Corporate contributions support efforts in research, practice and education. A membership contribution of $1000 is tax deductible.*
Div. 28 is pleased to offer the following benefits to our corporate affiliate members:
- Access to thrice yearly newsletter.
- Acknowledgement of support with corporate logo in newsletter.
- Newsletter acknowledgement hyperlinked to corporate website and available to all through newsletter posting on the Div. 28 website.
- Recognition of corporate support at annual APA membership meeting.
- Liaison(s) eligible to subscribe to division members-only Listserv.
- Liaison(s) participation in active and growing Div. 28 social media presence.
- Receive overview of relevant programming at APA convention.
*This is the recommended level of support. Any corporate contributions are tax exempt, and our tax number will be supplied upon request. Other levels of support are available.