- 2021 Division 31 Guest Series
- Monday, September 13 at 7 p.m. ET, APA Ethics Code Task Force, Linda Campbell, chair, Ethics Code Revision Task Force: meeting ID: 851 1892 0786; passcode: 024066
- Monday, October 4 at 7 p.m. ET, APA Office of Healthcare Financing, Steven Gillaspy, director, APA Office of Healthcare Financing: meeting ID: 850 0731 3143; passcode: 615238
- Monday, November 8 at 7 p.m. ET, APA Legal and State Advocacy, Shirley Ann Higuchi, JD, senior director, APA Legal and State Advocacy: meeting ID: 896 5673 0641; passcode: 860556
- Monday, December 6 at 7 p.m. ET, APA Federal Advocacy, Katherine McGuire, chief advocacy officer: meeting ID: 897 3027 8918; passcode: 614871
- Self-Care and Coronavirus
Early career psychologist and Student Committee Div. 31 chair, Erika Brink, wrote a very informative blog about suggestions for engaging in self-care during these challenging times.
- CECP 2019 Annual Report
The Committee on Early Career Psychologists (CECP) was busy in 2019! Please check out our year-end report to find out how we are advocating for early career psychologists across the nation.
- 2020 State Leadership Conference
At the 2020 State Leadership Conference, the Committee on Early Career Psychologists will be welcoming delegates from the Leadership Development Fellowship Program. This initiative is described more fully in the "Early Career Psychologist Blog".
- 2019 Convention programming
Learn what's in store at Convention in Div. 31's 2019 program booklet (PDF, 10.8 MB).
- Outstanding Psychologist Award: Deadline: June 1.
- Agreement Allowing Licensed Psychologists to Practice Across Certain State Borders a Step Toward Care for Those Who Most Need it, APA Says
- PSYPACT a "foundational development in telepsychology," says APA president.
- 2019 Practice Leadership Conference award winners
Div. 31 presented several awards at this year's Practice Leadership Conference (PLC). Please congratulate 2019's winners!
- Div. 31 Board Endorses Two President-elect Candidates
The Div. 31 Board of Directors is delighted to endorse two strong State Provincial and Territorial Associations (SPTA) and APA leaders for APA president-elect: Sandra Shullman, PhD, and Armand Cerbone, PhD. Please read their candidate statements.
- Fellows Application Now Online
APA’s Online Fellows Application Portal is now open! Are you the next fellow of Div. 31?
- State Psychological Associations and the APAPO: Natural Allies (PDF, 67KB)
Both c-6 organizations that advocate for psychologists — including reimbursement issues, regulatory, and legislative advocacy on behalf of psychologists. Read more about how the EPPP-2 was processed recently by a diverse group of stakeholders.
- ECP Information (PDF, 916KB)
An overview of benefits and resources for Div. 31 ECP members, including leadership opportunities.
- Michael Sullivan Diversity Scholarship Fund Progress Updates
- Read progress updates from 2013 Michael Sullivan Diversity Scholarship Fund winners.
- Michael Sullivan Diversity Scholarship Winners
Caitlin Cavanagh’s and Barbara Wood Roberts are the winners of the 2015 winners of the Michael Sullivan Diversity Scholarship.
- Preparing Professional Psychologists to Serve a Diverse Public: A Core Requirement in Doctoral Education and Training
For psychologists to competently serve all members of the public now and in the future, professional psychology training programs strive to ensure that psychology trainees demonstrate acceptable levels of knowledge, skills, and awareness to work effectively with diverse individuals.
- Diversity Initiatives
The Div. 31 Diversity Leadership Development Training Program workshop, which focuses on leadership, negotiating, and mentoring, is held every two years at State Leadership Conference.
Last updated: September 2021Date created: June 2011