Focus on 31
A newsletter of Division 31
October 2017 |Vol. 49, No. 3 Download Issue (PDF, 3.2MB)
Fall Message from President Knauss
In This Issue
- Cast 10 Votes For Your State
Cast 10 votes for your state on the upcoming APA apportionment ballot.
By Linda Knauss, PhD, ABPP
- Intriguing Issues to Be Addressed
September is Suicide Prevention Month.
By Patrick H. DeLeon, PhD
- Div. 31 Endorses…
One candidate for APA President-elect.
- SPTA and Diversity Updates
States are busy!
By Jennifer F. Kelly, PhD, ABPP
- Div. 31 Fellows Named
Will YOU be next?
By Donald McAleer, PsyD
- Call for Div. 31 Annual Award Nominations
Nominations due by Dec. 31, 2017.
By Dinelia Rosa, PhD
- Sally R. Cameron Awarded 2017 Presidential Citation
APA presidential citations recognize outstanding psychologists from all branches of the discipline.
- National Register Wellner Award Given to Jeffrey E. Barnett
Barnett received the award based on professional accomplishments and leadership in psychology.
- Spotlight on Florida Psychological Association's president, Nekeshia Hammond, PsyD
Nekeshia Hammond shares the opportunities available for early career professionals in Florida.
By Eric Russ, PhD
- Div. 31 Presents Awards During APA's Annual Convention
Div. 31 President Linda Knauss, PhD and others presented awards to psychologists for outstanding contributions in the field.
- Div. 31 Officers and Committee Chairs