The Div. 35 website provides links to a variety of websites that may provide access to useful information and resources. Div. 35 does not, however, collect, publish, review, supervise or necessarily endorse the content of these linked sites and is not responsible for their content. If you found our site useful, however, you may find these others sites useful as well.
Graduate program resources
Members of Div. 35 have compiled a list of graduate programs with an emphasis/specialization on women, gender and sexuality studies.
Resources related to the trafficking of women and girls
A former task force of Div. 35, Feminist Perspective on the Trafficking of Women, created the following resources:
- Film about trafficking of women and girls
- Discussion guide (PDF, 62KB)
- Report on trafficking of women and girls
Resources for women in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math)
In an effort to make information focused on STEM education and careers more accessible to women, and other underrepresented groups, we provide third-party resources for those considering the field. Included are degree overviews, job boards, and perspectives from diverse professionals already in the industry. Please note that inclusion of the resources below does not imply that we endorse any services offered on the sites, and the views expressed on the sites belong to the authors, not to APA, Div. 35, or any of their entities.
- A guide for women in cybersecurity
- A guide to engaging girls in early STEM learning
- Guide to overcoming broadband access to be a woman leader in STEM
- Industry and career resources for promoting diversity in engineering
- Professional resources for women and minorities
- Recruiting more women engineers
- STEM and STEAM: A guide for women, minorities and persons with disabilities
- STEM careers
- Women in STEM: A guide to bridging the gender gap
- Women in STEM: A resource from Best Colleges