The Psychology of Women Quarterly (PWQ) is a feminist, scientific, peer-reviewed journal that publishes empirical research, critical reviews and theoretical articles that advance a field of inquiry, teaching briefs and invited book reviews related to the psychology of women and gender.
Topics include (but are not limited to):
- feminist approaches, methodologies and critiques.
- violence against women.
- body image and objectification.
- sexism, stereotyping and discrimination.
- intersectionality of gender with other social locations (such as age, ability status, class, ethnicity, race and sexual orientation).
- international concerns.
- lifespan development and change.
- physical and mental well-being.
- therapeutic interventions.
- social activism.
- career development.
The Feminist Psychologist
The Feminist Psychologist is the official, division-wide newsletter of Div. 35 (The Society for the Psychology of Women). Our most recent issue and past issues are now publicly available.
Still I Rise is the official Section I newsletter. Still I Rise is published quarterly.
The Asian Pacific Women’s Connection , is the official Section V newsletter, and contains articles from the section's president, president-elect, and lists section events and other relevant information.
All of the books in the Psychology of Women series are published by APA. The division also sponsors other exceptional books.
Div. 35 offers a variety of webinars and other video resources related to the psychology of women, feminist psychology, diversity and inclusion.