The Psychology of Women Quarterly (PWQ) is a feminist, scientific, peer-reviewed journal that publishes empirical research, critical reviews and theoretical articles that advance a field of inquiry, teaching briefs and invited book reviews related to the psychology of women and gender.
Topics include (but are not limited to):
- feminist approaches, methodologies and critiques.
- violence against women.
- body image and objectification.
- sexism, stereotyping and discrimination.
- intersectionality of gender with other social locations (such as age, ability status, class, ethnicity, race and sexual orientation).
- international concerns.
- lifespan development and change.
- physical and mental well-being.
- therapeutic interventions.
- social activism.
- career development.
The Feminist Psychologist
The Feminist Psychologist is the official, division-wide newsletter of Div. 35 (The Society for the Psychology of Women). Our most recent issue and past issues are now publicly available.
Still I Rise is the official Section I newsletter. Still I Rise is published quarterly.
The Asian Pacific Women’s Connection , is the official Section V newsletter, and contains articles from the section's president, president-elect, and lists section events and other relevant information.
Div. 35 offers a variety of webinars and other video resources related to the psychology of women, feminist psychology, diversity and inclusion.