The Psychology of Women Quarterly (PWQ) is a feminist, scientific, peer-reviewed journal that publishes empirical research, critical reviews and theoretical articles that advance a field of inquiry, teaching briefs and invited book reviews related to the psychology of women and gender.
Topics include (but are not limited to):
- feminist approaches, methodologies and critiques.
- violence against women.
- body image and objectification.
- sexism, stereotyping and discrimination.
- intersectionality of gender with other social locations (such as age, ability status, class, ethnicity, race and sexual orientation).
- international concerns.
- lifespan development and change.
- physical and mental well-being.
- therapeutic interventions.
- social activism.
- career development.