is a biannual publication of Section IV: Section on Sexual and Gender Diversity.
Anyone interested in our issues can join.
Benefits of membership include:
- Networking with professionals and students interested in lesbian, bisexual and transgender concerns.
- Convention programming.
- Leadership opportunities.
- Collaboration with other sections and organizations.
You can now join or renew your Section IV membership by completing the sections' sign-up this form and submitting payment through PayPal.
- APA Member, Associate, Fellow, Dues Exempt/Life Status – $5
- Student Affiliate – $5
- Professional Affiliate – $5
- Limited Means & Grads (up to 5 years – $5)
The purposes of this organization are:
- To develop feminist approaches to lesbian, bisexual women's and trans womyns’ issues.
- To develop and advance feminist understanding of sexual orientation, heterosexism and homophobia.
- To promote the general objectives of the American Psychological Association and the Society for the Psychology of Women.