Society for the Psychology of Religion and Spirituality Newsletter
A newsletter of Div. 36
Exploring Div. 36's international contacts and collaboration.
Student Award Winners
- Student Poster Award Winners from the Midyear conference and APA 2016
Div. 36 student poster winners and research projects.
Student Poster Award
- Gender Role Ideologies, Eudaimonic Well-Being, and Locus of Control in Christian Women
Egalitarian gender role ideologies are associated with higher eudaimonic well-being (or flourishing)
By Kerry Horrell, BA
- Reliability and Validity of the Circumplex Religious Orientation Inventory (CROI)
The Circumplex Religious Orientation Inventory (CROI) was developed to gain a greater understanding as to why individuals may approach or avoid religion.
By Steven L. Isaak
- One Nation, Under Whose God?
Even though there are some shared links between religiosity and spirituality, spirituality is more individualizing and religiosity is more group-binding .
By Greta Jankauskaite, BA, Sean T. Stevens, and Lee J. Jussim
- Introduction to Div. 36's New Student Co-representative
A warm welcome to our new Div. 36 Student Co-representative Kirsten Lesage.