Welcome to Div. 37
As a member of Div. 37, you can access these great benefits:
- Join the Div. 37, early career psychologist, student and section email lists, which provide forums for sharing information and learning about job opportunities.
- Receive an electronic copy of The Advocate and/or section newsletter three times per year to keep you abreast of topical features and news of interest.
- Access the SpringerBriefs in Psychology series, Advances in Child and Family Policy and Practice.
- Apply for grants and awards recognizing excellence in research and practice.
- Help support advocacy for legal and mental health issues relevant to children and families.
- Engage in opportunities to help shape policies that affect children and families.
- Promote your work at APA's Annual Convention and participate in programming focused on child and family policy.
- Participate in members-only networking and mentoring opportunities.
- Help support efforts such as the Interdivisional Task Force for Child and Adolescent Mental Health, the Task Force on Children with Serious Emotional Disturbances and Their Families and the Task Force on Epidemiology.
Don't forget to renew your membership each fall to continue receiving access to these great benefits.
Membership Categories and Yearly Division Dues
- APA Member ($37)
Members of APA
- Associate ($37)
- Fellow ($37)
- Life Status ($12)
APA members over the age of 65 who have belonged to APA for a total of 25 years.
- Student Affiliate (FREE for the first year, $17 thereafter)
Undergraduate and graduate students in psychology, medicine, social work, law, nursing and related fields. [APA Member Number can be left blank]
- International Affiliate ($37)
Psychologists, physicians and professionals from related disciplines outside the US and Canada who are not members of APA. [APA Member Number can be left blank]
- Professional Affiliate ($37)
Psychologists, physicians and professionals from related disciplines in the US and Canada who are not members of APA. [APA Member Number can be left blank]
- Early Career Psychologists (FREE)
Psychologists within 10 years of graduation ("ECPs") who are new to the division can join for FREE. Please note: This membership cannot be set up online, and must be done via phone or mail:
By Phone: 1-800-374-2721
By Mail: Simply print this form (PDF, 105KB), fill out the blanks, then mail the brochure and your check (payable to APA Divisions) to:
APA Division Services
750 First Street NE
Washington, DC 20002-4242
Please do NOT send cash or credit card information.
Contact Mindy Willing, Div. 37's membership chair, for membership information and questions.
Join Div. 37
(Note: Can be used by both APA and non-APA members; APA membership number can be left blank.)