A newsletter of Div. 37
May 2015 Download Issue (PDF, 567KB)
The president highlights the Div. 37's collaboration with other APA divisions.
Section president's column
Voice of Students
In this issue
- Council of Representatives report
Highlights from February 2015 APA Council of Representative meeting.
By Sandra J. Bishop-Josef, PhD
- Nominations for Div. 37 fellows welcome
Please nominate or self-nominate for Div. 37 fellow status.
By Bette L. Bottoms, PhD
- New Div. 37 awards
Apply for Div. 37 awards and grants.
- Institute of Medicine forum
Update on the Institute of Medicine Forum for Promoting Children's Cognitive, Affective and Behavioral Health.
By Mary Ann McCabe, PhD, ABPP
- Task force on physical punishment
News from interdivisional Task Force on Physical Punishment of Children.
By Cindy Miller-Perrin, PhD
- Midwinter meeting minutes
Highlights from the division executive committee meeting.
By Amy Damashek
- Div. 37 social media accounts are now live
Keep up with Div. 37 on Facebook and Twitter.
- Advances in Child and Family Policy and Practice now available
A unique feature of the briefs is an executive summary in the front matter that is freely accessible to the public.
By Barbara H. Fiese