How health care reform can promote children's behavioral health
Section president's column
Voice of Students
In this issue
- Newly elected Div. 37 officers
Div. 37 welcomes a new president-elect and member at large.
- Profile in advocacy
Scholarship and advocacy at the APA Education Leadership Conference.
By Cynthia J. Najdowski, PhD
- Nominations for Div. 37 fellows welcome
Nominate or self-nominate for Div. 37 fellows status. Deadline: Nov. 1, 2015.
By Bette L. Bottoms, PhD
- Institute of Medicine forum
Update on the Institute of Medicine Forum for Promoting Children's Cognitive, Affective, and Behavioral Health.
By Mary Ann McCabe, PhD, ABPP
- Join the conversation: Div. 37 on social media
Div. 37 social media accounts are now live.
- Advances in Child and Family Policy and Practice now available
A new division publication features briefs that have an executive summary in the front matter.
Member at large: Advocacy column
Career corner: Spotlight on fellows
- When you come to a fork in the road — Take it: My developmental pathway in child and family psychology
A Div. 37 fellow encourages others to be open to unforeseen career paths.
By Patrick Tolan