This is a listing of websites featuring journal articles, book chapters, randomized control trials and meta-analyses applicable to psychoanalytic psychotherapy. It can be used as a resource for literature reviews, continuing education programming and the teaching of psychoanalytic/psychodynamic principles and techniques.
From the Contemporary Freudian Society, a list of research on various topics including:
- The effectiveness of long-term psychoanalytic therapy.
- Psychoanalytic treatment with children and adolescents.
- Psychoanalytic treatment and impact on the brain.
- Research comparing psychoanalytic with other types of therapy.
From the International Neuropsychoanalysis Society, references including:
- A comprehensive compilation of randomized controlled trials involving psychodynamic treatments.
- A book published in 2015 detailing a review of outcome and process studies in psychoanalysis.
- Journal articles, book chapters and meta-analyses of the effectiveness of psychoanalytic therapy with a variety of disorders such as:
- Somatic disorders
- Depressive disorders
- Anxiety disorders
- A comprehensive bibliography of psychoanalytic research reviews/studies.
- Neuro-psychoanalysis resources.
- References for psychoanalysis and severe psychopathology.