Why should Early Career Psychologist (ECP) join Div. 43?
- It is the largest professional organization dedicated to the professional development and training of family psychologists.
- It has specific focus on recognizing and fostering the unique identify of family psychologists.
- It is a place where psychologists/family psychologists-in-training can discuss the rapidly-evolving systemic perspective of the family and various cultures.
- It allows students in psychology/family psychology programs access to debates in topics within health psychology, ethics, and policy, as well as discussions of therapeutic matters.
- It offers guidance for practitioners on becoming board certified in couple-family psychology via the link to the American Board of Couple and Family Psychology
- It is a place where ECP's are a part of the larger goal of the society: to expand the study and practice of family-couple based therapy.