Division 44 Newsletter
A newsletter of Div. 44
June 2017 |Vol. 32, No. 2
Looking back on a busy year, looking ahead to convention and beyond for Div. 44.
- Div. 44 programming and events at APA
Div. 44 pre-convention and convention programming and activities in Washington, D.C., Aug. 3-6, 2017.
Psychology of Sexual Orientation and Gender Diversity Update
- Psychology of Sexual Orientation and Gender Diversity update
The PSOGD editor shares an update about the division journal.
By John Gonsiorek, PhD, ABPP
- Reports by the Committee on Bisexual Issues and International Committee
Current committee activities and opportunities to get involved.
- Bisexual Health Awareness Month reflection
Reflecting on the month of March focused on bisexual social health.
By Jenna Brownfield and Amanda Pollitt
- LGBTQ+ psychology, advocacy and the March for Science
An APA congressional fellow reflects on the march for science.
By Nick Grant, PhD