Division 20 President Rowena Gomez discusses returning to pre-pandemic normalcy and taking on her new role as APA Division 20 president for the 2022-23 year.
- A call to incorporate age diversity in course content
Jamie Kiefer and Sheila Thompson urge universities to incorporate a more thorough education on age diversity.
By Jamie P. Kiefer, BA, and Sheila M. Thompson, BS
- Student representative introduction - Matthew Hollander
Matthew Hollander introduces himself as D20 student representative.
By Matthew Hollander, MS
- Student representative introduction - Jamie Kiefer
Jamie Kiefer introduces herself as a D20 student representative.
By Jamie P. Kiefer, BA
- Division 20 Membership Committee report
Welcoming new members and information on how to become an APA Div 20 member.
- Council of Representatives report
Proceedings from the latest Council of Representatives meeting
By Maggie Lee Syme, PhD, MPH, and Susan Krauss Whitbourne, PhD
- Fellows report
Interested in becoming a fellow of Division 20? Walter Boot tells you how to apply.
By Walter Boot, PhD
- Division 20 awards
Recent awards to Division 20 Members
By Cecilia Poon , PhD, ABPP
- End of year Executive Committee meeting minutes
Summary of the Executive Committee meeting on August 5, 2022.
By Courtney Polenick, PhD
- Early Career Task Force- Special Interest Groups initiative updates
Highlights and updates from the Special Interest Group initiative
By Nicole DePasquale, Allyson Graf, PhD, Elizabeth (Liz) Munoz, PhD, Jamie Peven, PhD, Aishwarya (Ash) Rajesh, PhD, Hannah Apostolou, BS, and Shayne S. H. Lin, MA