A pioneering opportunity for Div. 20 members and their campuses.
- Tips for teaching an online adult development and aging undergraduate course
How to increase student engagement and accomplish your teaching goals online
By Susan Krauss Whitbourne, PhD
- Celebrating 75 years of Div. 20 and looking forward to the next 75 years
President Lisa Brown reflects on Div. 20’s accomplishments and future initiatives.
By Lisa Brown, PhD
- Making the most of your graduate school experience
Words of wisdom from a graduate student
By Victoria Marino
- Early Career Task Force: Mentor Match Program for spring 2021
2021 Mentor Match Program updates
By Victoria Guinn, Rowena Gomez, PhD, and Yin Liu, PhD
- Special Interest Groups (SIG) Initiative updates
Opportunities to get more involved in Div. 20 through special interest groups.
By Shelley Condon, MA, Nicole DePasquale, Emily Behrens, MA, Kyrsten Costlow, MA, and Briana Sprague, PhD
- Div. 20 Membership Committee report
Update on membership options and welcome to new members
By Nicholas A. Turiano, PhD, and Soomi Lee, PhD
- Div. 20 Elections Committee report
Div. 20 elections will involve voting for president-elect and members-at-large.
By Nancy Sin, Tammy English, and Lisa Lind, PhD
- Div. 20 Council of Representatives report
Council representatives report on the February 2021 meeting.
By Maggie Syme, PhD, MPH, and Susan Krauss Whitbourne, PhD
- Div. 20 Executive Board meeting
Minutes of the executive board meeting in November 2020
By Courtney Polenick, PhD