Adult Development & Aging News
A publication of Div. 20
The Div. 20 president discusses how the many parts of the division work together to support members
- Can You Really Simulate Aging, and More Importantly, Should You?
Importance of contact in building empathy and positive perceptions of older adults for our students.
By Toni L. Bisconti, PhD
In this issue
- Div. 20 Program Committee Report
Program co-chairs report on upcoming Div. 20 programming at APA’s 2019 Annual Convention
By Tina Savla, PhD, and Laura Zahodne, PhD
- Council of Representatives Report
Div. 20 representatives to Council report on the February 2019 meeting
By Susan Krauss Whitbourne, PhD, ABPP, and Jennifer Margrett
- Special Interest Group Initiative
Leadership selections and welcomes coming soon.
By Nicole DePasquale, Shelley Condon, MA, Britney M. Wardecker, PhD, and Soomi Lee, PhD
- Div. 20 Mentor Matching Program
Mentors and mentees matches report positive experiences.
By Courtney Polenick, PhD
- Education Committee Needs Assessment Report
Input on resources that members would find most useful.
By Jennifer Tehan Stanley
- Div. 20 Membership Committee Report
Update on membership activities and welcome to new members.
By Gloria Luong
- Div. 20 Executive Board Mid-year Minutes
Official record of executive board discussions in November.
By Joann Montepare
- Roundtable Symposium Developed by Student Representatives
Div. 20 student representatives welcome students to attend roundtable symposium at upcoming APA 2019 convention.
By Naomi Meinertz, Lauren Stratton, Katie Anthony, and Brad Taylor