Learn about the geropsychology specialty credential’s implications for training and practice.
- Lessons learned: Adapting hands-on learning experiences for the remote learning environment
Practical tips for active learning about aging while learning and teaching remotely.
By Kaci Fairchild, PhD, ABPP
- Div. 20 Membership Committee report
How to renew membership and welcome to new members.
By Nicholas A. Turiano, PhD, and Soomi Lee, PhD
- Div. 20 Elections Committee report
Results of the recent Div. 20 election.
By Nancy Sin, Lisa Lind, PhD, and Tammy English
- Early Career Task Force report
Special Interest Groups (SIGs) Initiative updates
By Shelley Condon, MA, Nicole DePasquale, Kyrsten Costlow, MA, and Briana Sprague, PhD
- Intersection of mental health disparities and social justice in older Black adults during the COVID-19 pandemic
Psychologist trainees can provide psychoeducation, community outreach, and advocacy for older Black adults impacted by COVID-19.
By Megan Frank and Mia Delgadillo
- Featured student
Div. 20’s featured student member, Anastasia Canell, shares her experience advocating for older adults to her local congressperson
By Anastasia E. Canell, MEd