A push to APA to strive for age inclusivity.
- Teaching tips: Engaging students in aging courses using Zoom
Strategies to implement while teaching via Zoom.
By Rowena Gomez, PhD
- Div. 20 Membership Committee report
A warm welcome to our newest members.
By Nicholas A. Turiano, PhD, and Soomi Lee, PhD
- Div. 20 Council of Representatives report
Council representatives report on the August 2020 meeting.
By Susan Krauss Whitbourne, PhD, and Patricia A. Parmelee, PhD
- Special Interest Groups (SIGs) report
SIG initiative updates.
By Shelley Condon, MA, Nicole DePasquale, Emily Behrens, MA, Kyrsten Costlow, MA, and Briana Sprague, PhD
- Fellowship Committee report
Congratulations to new Div. 20 fellow and an update on fellow application process
By Walter Boot, PhD
- Div. 20 Executive Board Meeting
Minutes of the executive board meeting in August 2020.
By Joann Montepare
- Counseling training during COVID-19
Challenges faced by psychology trainees providing telehealth to older adults during COVID and possible solutions.
By Nicole E. Greenberg, Megan Frank, and Lisa Brown, PhD
- Featured student
APA’s Div. 20 featured student, Zarina Kraal, discusses her research in psychosocial contributors to cognitive aging.
By Zarina Kraal