The Div. 20 president shares observations about the future of the division and thanks many key contributors to the division.
- Small Changes Can Reap Rewards: Tips for Incorporating Small Teaching Strategies to Engage Students and Facilitate Learning
The author describes how to use prediction, connections and inspiration to engage students in learning about gerontology.
By Kelly E. Cichy, PhD
- Div. 20 Program Committee Report
Program co-chairs report on upcoming Div. 20 programming at APA’s 2019 Annual Convention
By Tina Savla, PhD, and Laura Zahodne, PhD
- Div. 20 Elections Committee Report
Results of the recent Div. 20 elections.
By Patrick Hill, PhD, and Nancy Sin
- Div. 20 Membership Committee Report
Update on membership activities and welcome to new members.
By Gloria Luong
In This Issue
- Conversation Hour: Div. 20’s Development and Aging
Div. 20 historian previews an APA convention session on the division’s development.
By Harvey Sterns