Adult Development & Aging News
A publication of Division 20
October 2018 Download Issue (PDF, 121KB)
- Using popular media to engage undergraduate students in the psychology of aging
Suggestions on how to help students overcome ageist stereotypes and increase aging knowledge.
By Eric S. Allard, PhD
In this issue
- APA president-elect candidates address Div. 20
Armand Cerbone, Jean Lau Chin, Sandra Shullman and Susan Krauss Whitbourne answer questions about issues relevant to Div. 20
By Armand R. Cerbone, PhD, ABPP, Jean Lau Chin, Sandra L. Shullman, PhD, and Susan Krauss Whitbourne, PhD
- APA 2018 program report
Div. 20 program co-chairs recap 2018 convention offerings.
By Allison Bielak, PhD, and Tina Savla, PhD
- Div. 20 awards
Announcement of awards presented at APA 2018 and how to apply in 2019.
By Karen Hooker, PhD
- Div. 20 Membership Committee report
Update on membership activities and welcome to new members.
By Gloria Luong
- Div. 20 Council of Representatives report
Council representatives report on the August 2018 meeting.
By Patricia A. Parmelee, PhD, and Susan Krauss Whitbourne, PhD, ABPP
- Committee on Aging (CONA) report
An update on CONA’s recent activities.
By Walter Boot , PhD
- Div. 20 Fellows Committee report
Introduction of new fellow and process of applying for fellowship.
By Alan Stevens
- Early Career Task Force report
An opportunity to suggest new special interest groups.
By Nicole DePasquale