The Div. 30 newsletter, Psychological Hypnosis, is published periodically to keep division members updated on the latest developments in our field.
The newsletter includes regular content such as:
- reports on Div. 30 Executive Committee meetings
- calls for papers and presentations
- calls for nominations for distinguished awards and leadership positions
- abstracts of award-winning papers from the past convention
- details about upcoming Div. 30 convention programming
Additionally, the newsletter editor endeavors to share timely:
- editorials and commentary regarding the state of our field
- reports of clinically relevant uses of hypnosis and interfaces between current science and practice
- contributions by pioneers in the field of hypnosis
- announcements of interest to Div. 30 members
- special features
- Manuscript length is between 1,000–2,000 words, and shorter articles or comments are 500–750 words.
- Please include in your manuscript your references properly formatted in APA Style.
- Include the affiliation of the author(s) and the contact information for the lead author.