Focus on 31
A newsletter of Div. 31
October 2018 Download Issue (PDF, 368KB)
Fall message from President Buckman.
In this issue
- Div. 31 board endorses two president-elect candidates
Sandra Shullman, PhD, and Armand Cerbone, PhD, endorsed.
- Fellows application now online
Another bit of great news.
- San Francisco — Our 126th Annual Convention
By Patrick H. DeLeon, PhD
- APAGS: The time for legislative advocacy is now
Where will you start today?
By Roseann Fish Getchell
- SPTA and diversity updates from around the country
Reports from Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Nevada, New Hampshire, Ohio and Vermont.
By Jennifer F. Kelly, PhD, ABPP
- Spotlight on Georgia’s Committee on Early Career Psychologists Chair Michelle Casimir, PsyD
Div. 31’s support of ECPs is appreciated.
By Eric Russ, PhD
- August 2018 APA council report
Primary focus on “transforming” APA.
By Peter M. Oppenheimer, PhD
- The News & Events page features two new calls for action
Calling for Div. 31 award nominations and casting votes on APA’s apportionment ballot.