- How to hit the ground running for the new semester (July 2015)
Following these tips can help you have a successful semester.
- Balancing it all in graduate school: Helpful tips for graduate students (July 2014)
The authors share advice on how to succeed in graduate school.
- Connecting subjects: Facilitating student learning and understanding through reflective papers (April 2014)
The author discusses assigning reflective papers as a springboard for action for students.
- William Hoyer's Words of Wisdom (October 2013)
Insight from William Hoyer, PhD, as he prepares for retirement after over 40 years in the field of adulthood and aging.
- Supplementing courses with online assignments (July 2012)
Online materials offer students additional opportunities to learn, apply and synthesize course material.