From the president.
- Maximize your APA convention experience
Advocacy makes a difference: new resolution on physical discipline and advocacy programming.
By Christina M. Rodriguez, PhD
- Join us for the disability walk-a-mile experience at APA convention
Searching for meaning.
By Mirian Ofonedu, PhD
- Opportunities for all, brought to you by the Early Career Professionals Committee
Join us for happy hour at APA convention.
By Christy Olezeski, PhD
In This Issue
- The procrastinator’s guide to surviving graduate school
This method for time management lets us procrastinate without allowing us to waste time.
By Betsy Tampke and Priya Srivastava
- Presidential Task Force on Advancing Social and Emotional Development of Black Boys through Research, Advocacy and Community Engagement
2020 task force members announced.
By Erlanger Turner
- New advances issue now available
Free for members.
Call for Applications
- Become a Div. 37 fellow
Now accepting applications for fellow status.
- Peer mentoring for international students at APA convention
The program will help you make the most of your experience at convention.