What is the most pressing issue affecting children and families?
Task Force and Diversity Issues Column
Section on Child Maltreatment President
- Update on the activities of the Section on Child Maltreatment
Elections, awards and more.
By Stephanie Block, PhD
- Highlights from my last year as member-at-large…and a welcome to the new ECP MAL!
My last column as the Div. 37 early career professionals member-at-large.
By Christy Olezeski, PhD
In This Issue
- The importance of self-care in graduate school
Strategies to better balance your work and personal life.
By Kathleen I. Diaz, MA, and Christina Lawrence, MEd
- Action teaching in a ‘Children, Psychology and Law’ course
Training students to use psychological theories and research for advocacy.
By Cynthia J. Najdowski, PhD
- Highlights from the APA Council of Representatives meeting
Council votes on immigration, economic marginalization at APA convention.
By Mary Ann McCabe, PhD, ABPP
- Congratulations to our award winners
Winners of Div. 37 (Society for Child and Family Policy and Practice) awards.
- Incoming division officers for 2020
Announcing next year's division leaders.
- APA 2019 convention Div. 37 Board Meeting
Minutes for 2019 board meeting.
By Jenelle Shanley and Summer Chahin
Call for Applications
- Now accepting applications for fellow status
Information on fellowship and application criteria available.