Division 44 Newsletter
A newsletter of Div. 44
July 2020 |Vol. 35, No. 2
How to register, CE credits, virtual job fair, Div. 44 specific programming and more.
- To the Div. 44 family from the Executive Committee
Standing in solidarity with Black Lives Matter
- Presidential retrospective: Initiatives, challenges, and a look ahead
Update on two presidential Initiatives
By Gary Howell, PsyD
- Resilience—Preparation for aging and coping with life crises
What does an 84-year old founder of Div. 44 have to teach us about resilience?
By Harold Kooden, PhD
Honoring our history
- National Multicultural Conference and Summit postponed
Rescheduled for January 2022
By Mira Krishnan, PhD, ABPP
- National Institute of Health Sexual and Gender Minority Research news
Updates about the Institute's initiatives and finances.
- Bisexual Issues Committee update
News from the Bisexual Issues Committee.
- Div. 44 Public Policy Committee presents its 2020-21 strategic plan
The Public Policy Committee reveals survey results and a strategic plan.
- Book review: The tough standard: The hard truths about masculinity and violence
Christopher Kilmartin reviews a resource on masculinity.