Section on Child Maltreatment Newsletter
A newsletter of Div. 37
March 2021 |Vol. 26, No. 1
Together, we can realize our mission to support and promote scientific inquiry, training, professional practice, and advocacy.
Past President’s Column
Federal Policy Updates
- Two stimulus packages and cash benefits proposed to support children and families at risk for maltreatment
Three pieces of legislation have been proposed to directly help families hit hardest by the pandemic.
By Angelique Day, PhD, and Sierra Wollen, MSW
- 2020 Karen Saywitz Early Career Award recipient update
Charissa D. Pizarro was the 2020 recipient of the Karen Saywitz early career award. Here is what she is up to now.
By Charissa D. Pizarro, PsyD
- Nominations for the 2021 Div. 37 Section on Child Maltreatment awards
Do you know someone who deserves recognition for their work in the field of child maltreatment? Consider nominating them for one of these awards.
- Meet our leadership team
The 2021 Executive Board is ready for service to the section.
- Meet our student representatives
Student board members offer their skills and talents to accomplish the section’s goals and mission.
Publications in the Field of Child Maltreatment
- Section on Child Maltreatment member publications
Check out the recent publications by the members of our board.
Attention Section Members
Connect with Us
- Connecting with the section is easy and valuable
From networking to resource sharing, the section is here for you.