Tolerating ruptures and repairs in group therapy
- President-elect’s column
Five pounds of sugar and a three-pound sack.
By Joshua M. Gross, PhD, ABPP
- Editor’s coping strategies while at home to improve awareness and mental health
Making and keeping connections.
By Thomas Treadwell, EdD, and Leann Terry Diederich
- Div. 49 standing committees
- Students speak on learning group therapy online during COVID-19
Finding the courage to hit "unmute."
Moving beyond Yalom
- A group theory seminar curriculum
Group therapy seminars beyond Yalom.
News - The Group Psychologist
- Solitude: A key element in our group therapist toolkit
Balancing loneliness and solitude.
By Tevya Zukor, PhD
- Early career psychologist column: Sizeable and minute
The world has never been larger and smaller at the same time.
By Misha Bogomaz, PsyD
Group specialty update
- Experiential teaching through sociometry and role-play
Teletherapy, psychodrama and teaching group psychology.
By Scott Giacomucci, DSW
Boards and Committees
- Examining social identities: Intergroup dialogue
Microaggressions and group therapy.
Div. 49 Listservs
- Announcements Only Listserv and Unmoderated Listserv
Listservs and communication updates
By Shala Cole, PhD
Special ssue of Group Dynamics:
- Groups in a dangerous time
Virtual work and therapy in the COVID-19 era.
APA Council of Representatives
National award for group therapy
- Div. 49 Arthur Teicher Group Psychologist of the Year Award for 2020
Div. 49 recognizes Lee Gillis.
By Cheri L. Marmarosh