Div. 37’s CODAPAR-funded project advocates for an end to school corporal punishment.
In this Issue
- Welcome new members of the 2021 Div. 37 Executive Committee
Div. 37 announces the addition of nine members to its board and thanks them for their service.
- Empirical evidence for increased maltreatment risk during COVID-19
Fears of a rise of maltreatment during the pandemic have unfortunately been realized.
By Christina M. Rodriguez, PhD
- Report from the member-at-large for advocacy
The division is focused on advocating for an end to school corporal punishment and for the use of ‘No Hit Zones’.
By Mel Schneiderman, PhD
- Highlights from the APA Council of Representatives February 2021 meeting
Council passed a number of resolutions related to social justice and human rights.
By Mary Ann McCabe, PhD, ABPP
- Div. 37 2021 officer election
Meet the candidates for the upcoming election.
Section on Child Maltreatment President’s Column
Task Force and Diversity Issues Column
Call for Fellow Nominations
- Become a Div. 37 fellow
Submit a fellows application.