Newsletter information contains data from the reporting periods from Aug. 21, 2020, through Oct. 20, 2020. Due to space limitations below is a summary of the Newsletters data:
While the Aug. 2020 issue of the newsletter was not quite as well-viewed as the previous issue, its articles about COVID-19 still attracted a considerable amount of attention. The most-viewed articles during this period:
- Prevention Corner column on teletherapy as a means of prevention.
- Here and now in 2020: Teaching group psychotherapy online
- The Experiential column on “The sociodrama of coronavirus and humanity through teletherapy,”
- The Early Career Psychologist column
- The article “Racial injustices in group therapy,”
Overall, the newsletter performed well for this reporting period, likely due to the division’s putting out timely content related to the pandemic that spoke to the anxieties many people were/are facing around remaining connected despite stay-at-home and safer-at-home orders.