Articles about COVID-19 still attracted a considerable amount of attention. The most-viewed recent newsletter articles for this reporting period came from newsletter issues since the pandemic began and focused on the continued challenges faced by psychologists in their practice and teaching, as well as coping, with COVID-19, as well as with the national focus on racial injustice. These articles included:
- Racial injustices in group therapy
- Challenges and benefits of participating in an online group psychotherapy course
- Themes and trends: Teaching group psychotherapy
- Loneliness and the importance of meaningful connection in a worldwide pandemic
- Benefits of virtual psychotherapy groups for students during COVID-19
- Prevention corner: Utilizing virtual services during COVID-19
Articles related to COVID-19, especially changes in teaching and learning brought on by the pandemic, as well as coping both with loneliness and with anxiety around reopening after the pandemic, was the most viewed and the most relevant for users.